Dinner isn’t worth eating sometimes if it isn’t followed by a delicious dessert. This dessert is quick and easy and won’t make you feel like hitting the gym the next day! It can be adapted with all sorts of fruits so see what you like best!
– 1 mango
– 1 nectarine
– 2 tablespoons quick cook pats
– vanilla extract
– brown sugar
1. In a sauce pan put your sliced up fruits into the pan, without any skins
2. Add some vanilla and brown sugar and let them cook down. When they start to get mushy add a little bit of butter and let cook for another few minutes.
3. In a microwave safe bowl add a teaspoon of sugar, the same of brown sugar and just a splash of cinnamon. Add a bit of water to this and place into the microwave for a seconds to get the butter to melt. Then add a few tablespoons of oats and mush around so they’re all wet almost forming a paste. Form this to the bottom of the bowl so it’s a nice even layer.
5. Scoop your fruit on top and bam! Instant dessert! Whip cream is highly encouraged!