How fancy does that title sound, pretty fancy huh? But in reality this recipe is like pennies to make and you have a lot of the ingredients in your house. Now when I went to my favorite place on earth, Haymarket, I got the deal of a century with 3 bags of things for 2 bucks. So I got a bag of colorful potatoes, a bag of onions, and a bag of fingerling potatoes. There is something I need to admit to the 3 of you non family members that actually will read this ( 😉 jk) I LOVE fries. Its like my kryptonite, who can say no to fries?! But they aren’t so good for you, so this recipe gives you a healthier and even more flavorful substitution. Its really easy, and fun to eat, so give it a try!!
- fingerling potatoes
- dried garlic
- salt and pepper
- pan spray
- lemon juice
- parmesan cheese
- I had a LOVELY assistant help me slice up all the potatoes, you want the decently thin and cut them the long way.
- Then you are going to lay them in a pan, spray some pan spray (or oil) on them and the add generous amounts of salt pepper, parsley, and just a bit of garlic.
- Then bake at 375 for about 10 minutes, then flip over and cook another 10, or until golden.
- For the aioli, add some mayonnaise to a bowl, then about a teaspoon of lemon and parmesan, salt and pepper, and a bit of dried garlic. Whisky this all up until it is a thin sauce.
- Then dip your fries in them and enjoy!!