When it is so hot outside, especially when your apartment doesn’t have air conditioning, it can be very hard to motivate yourself to cook. The best way to combat this is to 1: grill or 2: make it quick! Since I don’t have a grill I was left with the second option. This recipe has lots of good stuff and is nice and filling. Its also really quick 😀 Give it a go, and best is it can be breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- 1 Zucchini
- 2 eggs
- a bit of onion
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- chopped tomato (optional)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Since I am lazy, I just cut the zucchini in half and then sliced it up real thin. If you wanted though, shredding the zucchini would create a good result.
- Then dice up just a bit of onion and put both veggies in a bowl.
- Mix this all together with one egg and all your spices
- Then in a hot skillet with a bit of oil pour in the veggie and egg mix.
- Now pour another beaten egg on top of this whole mix and let it cook medium and slow for a bit.
- Add spices as needed and flip mid way through the cooking (be careful, this can be tricky)
- Once everything is cooked up, top with some tomato and cheese and enjoy!!
- Quick, easy, tasty