This recipe is something I am super excited about because all the time I go to the supermarket, see spring roll wrappers, but never buy them. Well that changed today!! And I am glad I did because they are super fun!! I made two different recipes, one thats buffalo chicken and one Mediterranean. I also learned some ticks and tricks of using these wrappers (messing up a little bit first). These are really fun and a new way to eat all sorts of fun things!! Give it a try, and add what ever you want on the inside:
Buffalo Chicken Spring Roll:
- spring roll wrappers
- buffalo chicken sauce
- cooked chicken ( whether its cutlet, shredded, or grilled)
- So to make the spring roll wrappers, follow the directions on the back of the package. It is just a matter of rehydrating them in water for about 20 seconds. Now, you have to make them one at a time and wrap it right then or else it will dry out and start to stick to everything.
- Will it up with lettuce, chicken, hot sauce, and avocado.
- Wrap it up like a burrito, keep it tight so it doesn’t fall apart.
- Drizzle ranch on top and enjoy!!!
- red pepper
- red wine vinegar
- garlic salt and pepper
- First in a pan cook the chickpeas with a little bit of garlic, butter, and salt & pepper.
- while those are toasting up chop up all your veggies
- Also hydrate your wrapper.
- Fill with the chickpeas, veggies, feta, then drizzle with a little vinegar and oregano
- wrap it up and you are good to go!!