I think everyone enjoys a good Sunday brunch. It is even better when that brunch can be eaten in bed and made in just a few minutes! This recipe is the one for you. Made in minutes, its delicious and tastes like it came from somewhere fancy. This is the perfect brunch to enjoy in bed and no worries because it is a nice healthy alternative!
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- pinch salt
- pinch vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 apple sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- drizzle of maple syrup
- Pan spray or coconut oil for cooking
- In a blender or food processor mix your egg, flour, milk, butter, vanilla, and salt. Pulse until combined and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a pan heat up some coconut oil and once warm pour in the batter and swirl around the pan to get a nice flat even crepe on the bottom.
- Let cook for 3 minutes on each side until light and golden.
- Fill with greek yogurt, apple slices, and pecans. Roll up then drizzle in a little maple syrup. Perfection! Makes 3-4 crepes