So there are occasions when the dynamic duos must be used. We all know them, the salty and sweets, the sweet and more sweet, and then there’s the peanut butter and chocolate. These powerful flavor combos are most commonly used for stressful days, traumatic breakups, or girls nights. They are lethal in large doses and should be used with caution. This recipe is sure to hit all your sugar taste buds and a couple more. Best of all its soo easy and it can be made super quick, so you can comfort your best friends broken heart and have her laughing again in less than an hour ;].
- Brownie mix
- peanut butter
- it’s so easy
- cook brownie mix by the directions on the box, always go with the shorter length of time so if they say between 28-30 minutes go for the 28 because no one likes a crunchy brownie
- once the brownies have cooled, take 2 to 3 tablespoons of peanut butter and put it in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 1.5 minutes, or until melted
- one liquid dip a fork into it, the put the fork over the brownies and shake it, this will cause it to have a zebra stripped pattern.
- get all around it because you want peanut butter in every bite.
- then eat it! the peanut butter will harden up, but it’s just as good gooey 😀
One response to “Confetti Peanut Butter Brownie”
I am so impresses And so will my friends & your relatives.