Okay they don’t smell like an extra cheesy pizza, as a matter of fact they only smell like one type of pizza. But it smells like my favorite kind of pizza, aka the best kind; bacon and onion!! This makes your whole house smell absolutely amazing and will make any picky eaters try it. Even my skeptical parents enjoyed it. This is worth trying!
- brussel sprouts
- white onion
- salt and pepper
- slice up 2 strips of uncooked bacon into bite sized pieces( you can use one strip if you want less bacon, but who wants less bacon?!) then about 1/4 of an onion more if you like then place this in a stone pan(or glass pan if you don’t have it) and into a 350 oven
- slice the bottoms of the brussels sprouts then slice in half. place in a skillet and fill with water so they are mostly if not completely covered
- let the brussels sprouts cook on medium high until all the water is gone and they are tender
- while this is going on occasionally stir your onion bacon mixture, it should be very fragrant and the bacon should be getting crispy
- when the brussels sprouts are done the bacon should be getting crispy and the onions translucent. then add the brussels sprouts to the pan of bacon and onion and add a little minced dried garlic and salt and pepper and let these all cook together for about another 10-15 minutes.
- Then enjoy! Its bacon onion goodness. Tastes so good you think your eating junk food 😀