They say the best way to a mans heart is through is stomach. Well in fact the door swings both ways. Listen up boys, we LOVE food, always. But sometimes it can be hard to make awesome meals when you dont have much time and cooking can be complicated. Well this is EASY. Really easy, but it tastes like it took you hours to do and used about 100 ingredients. So if you want a ring one way or another, make this for your significant other!! (okay that rhymed and Im super impressed)
- Pot roast (literally labeled as such in the super market)
- fingerling potatoes
- french onion soup mix
- bit of oil
- salt and pepper
- So you need a crock pot. Cut up about 1-2 onions depending on size and layer on the bottom of your pan, add just a bit of salt and pepper(not a lot the onion soup mix is salty).
- Then add a bit of oil and 4-5 carrots (I dont like carrots, but you have to add them for flavor). And a bay leaf
- then lay your meat on top, and pour the soup mix on top.
- Add about a cup of water so the meat is covered almost completely covered.
- Cook on high for about 4-5 hours( this will vary on meat size, it should start to pull apart). When the meat is getting more tender add your potatoes to the crock pot and add a bit of extra water since they will soak up some.
- When its ready to be eaten take some pan juices and add to a pan. Then add a bit of flour to make a quick cravy. Just cook on medium high for a few minutes 😀
- AND DONE!! it was the easiest meal you barely worked to make!!