Okay this recipe sounds kind of weird, I accept that, but trust me it tastes REALLY good. When I came home today I knew I wanted something buffalo, I just wasn’t sure what. Instead of just making my usual chicken fingers and dipping it in buffalo sauce I decided to switch it up. This sauce is a creamy sauce that tastes like buffalo chicken dip, except the chicken is what you pour the sauce onto. Its really easy and really good. This sauce is made of cottage cheese also so its a great source of a bunch of good stuff and pretty healthy!! So when you are craving some buffalo something but don’t know what to make, give this recipe a try. I do not think you will be disappointed.
- some form of chicken, I used chicken fingers but you could use breast or tofu if you want
- cottage cheese
- buffalo sauce
- some shredded cheese (optional)
- Start by cooking your chicken however you choose.
- In a sauce pan add about 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, a tablespoon of ranch, and however much buffalo sauce you are comfortable with.
- Continually whisking cook this on medium.
- You are going to bring the sauce up to a boil for 2 to 3 minutes and then let it simmer for a few more minutes.
- At this point your sauce should be creamy and not contain any of the clumps from the cottage cheese.
- I added a bit of cheese to my sauce but it doesn’t really need it
- Pour over your chicken and enjoy!!!