So I don’t really like pork but for reasons I cannot remember I bought a package of pork chops last time I went shopping. One of the few ways I actually do enjoy pork is when my dad makes pork cutlets. So I decided to give it a go and try it for myself. This recipe took me less than 3o minutes to like actually make, so really easy and really quick. Its also really good!! A new way to try the other white meat!
- pork cutlets
- bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- First, pound out the meat thin if you can. I didn’t have a meat pounder so I used a glass, and it didn’t get very thin.
- Then sprinkle with salt pepper and flour. Getting a nice thin coat of flour over all of the cutlet.
- Then beat 2 eggs and dip the cutlet into the eggs. Let both sides get nice and wet and then drop into your waiting bowl of bread crumbs.
- My bread crumbs have natural italian seasoning in them, if they dont, add it to them.
- Then put a layer of oil into the pan, about a centimeter thick, get it to nice and hot.
- Then fry your meat! (you can also bake it, thats fine too)
- It takes a few minutes on each side, about 3/5.
- Since mine wasn’t thin I baked for a little while I cooked the other ones.
- I made this in less than half an hour and it is SO GOOD, and easy!!
- Top it with sauce or with pasta or what ever you want to do!