I do apologize for the corny recipe title but its hard to be creative sometimes!! So this recipe is a bit of a leap of faith on your part, and it probably wont appeal to everyone. But for some of you this will be a great idea and the answer to what to do with all that kale you keep buying! Give it a try, you may like it!
- peanut sauce (check older recipes for details)
- Cut up the kale, you have a few options on how to do this. I personally like it sliced thin, nearly shredded cause I am not a big fan of a mouth full of kale. Yes the kale is raw.
- Pour peanut sauce over the top.
- Add in 1/4 cup of diced onion and 1/2 cup shredded carrot.
- Mix vigorously, you want to get everything evenly coated
- And then eat!!