A few weeks back I posted a recipe for breakfast bars, then a few days later posted a recipe for cheesecake. Well a few days after that I made the best of both worlds: healthy cheese danish. This is a great birthday treat you wont feel guilty about enjoying! Plus, its nice and easy!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 pinches cinnamon
- 8 oz cheesecake
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- Mix together the banana, oats, nuts, coconut, and spices. Fill a cupcake tin 1/2 way with this mixture. Pack it in so it is solid.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes until slightly golden.
- In a separate bowl beat the cream cheese with the sugar and egg. After add in the vanilla.
- Dollap this onto the top of the cooked oat mixture and bake again for another 10 minutes until cheese filling is firm and slightly golden.
- Eat as is or drizzle on some jam of your choice!