So I was never a big breakfast person, until my dad started to make breakfast. He would coax me out of bed with fluffy pancakes, or rich eggs. This is a dad inspired wake up call breakfast. It’s the new twist your morning needs.
- 1 loaf cinnamon raisin bread
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 splash vanilla
- 1/2 cup of milk
- in a bowl large enough to fit the bread mix: the eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk until throughly mixed
- mix the milk into the mixture
- dip bread into the mixture letting it get throughly covered on both sides, and allow to soak for a few seconds
- place covered bread into pre-sprayed skillet on medium heat
- let cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown
- add syrup and butter to your liking and enjoy!
this is one of my favorite breakfasts, and about the only thing that will get me out of bed on a sunday.