Dang thats a mouthful of a title but your gonna be stuffing your mouth with these spinach filled delights. These are kind of like spanikopita and spinach dip all wrapped up in a beautiful crescent roll. These are amazing appetizers that pack a lot of flavor with very few ingredients. They are so easy that you’ll be making them for every party your invited to and people will be asking you to make them too!!
- crescent roll dough
- canned spinach
- cream cheese
- dried garlic
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
- put your spinach into a strainer with tiny holes and gently push on it trying to get out the extra liquid, don’t push so hard that the spinach is squishing through though
- in a bowl mix your spinach with about 1/4 brick of cream cheese, its best to cut this into smaller slices to more easily incorporate it.
- then add about 2 tablespoons of minced onion and a few generous dashes of garlic
- then dump in about 1/4 cup of parmesan, don’t be cheap about it.
- mix all of these well then scoop onto your rolled out crescent rolls
- bake as directed and eat away!! They are best hot!!