Okay, its not like the MOST healthy thing, but comparing it to the full fat version, its not so bad. Im in LOVE with spaghetti squash, it is so versatile and it really hits the craving for pasta you may have. This recipe is bubbly, cheesy, and filling. Its also really easy. This is perfect to make on a cold night, especially because you will be using oven 😀
- spaghetti squash
- low fat ricotta
- low fat mozzarella cheese
- marinara sauce
- cook the spaghetti squash. I cut it in half, placed in a microwave safe bowl with a bit of water at the bottom, and microwaved for 15 minutes until tender.
- scoop out the seeds
- In that well you’ve just created place your marinara sauce, then some ricotta, then top it all with a delicious layer of mozzarella cheese.
- place in a 400 degree oven until the cheese is golden and bubbly
- oh man, this is a good one 😀