Sometimes simple things can be made into a surprisingly gourmet meal with just a few simple additions. Tonight’s meal kind of falls into the center of lazy and gourmet. Mostly because its a burrito, and fancy burritos aren’t really a thing, yet anyways. But this is really filling and flavorful, and also really simple, which is the best of both worlds. I know I always say recipes are easy, but this one is like REALLY simple.
- refried beans
- rotisserie chicken, or any cooked chicken
- shredded cheese
- white onion
- sour cream
- If you have rotisserie chicken, pull the meat off the bones with a fork to make it kind of shredded.
- Then place it in a pan and squeeze half a lime over it, then add a little cumin and let it cook on low.
- Dice up the tomatoes and onions.
- On your tortilla shell, put a layer of beans, then your onions and tomatoes. Then your cooked chicken, and then cover it in some cheese.
- cook in the microwave for a minute then add your sour cream, olives, and salsa. and enjoy!!!