Have I mentioned I love my new toy? Well if I haven’t here is another recipe that features my new toy the mandolin. I needed something relatively quick as I was running to a meeting but didn’t feel like sacrificing flavor and freshness just to have a quick meal. This slaw is spicy and cool, and has lots of great flavor. Its also crunchy and great to add to anything.
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 radishes
- 2 dashes of hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons ranch
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 sprinkle Montreal steak seasoning
- chicken ( I used a cutlet)
- Again I used my favorite toy, and grated up my radishes and cucumbers.
- Add in the remaining ingredients
- You want to let it marinate for at least 30 minutes before serving
- Top on top of your chicken and enjoy!!!