For the past few weeks my favorite lunch has been buffalo cauliflower quinoa bowls, but you can only eat a certain delicious things so many times before you get a little bored. I decided to shake it up a bit and turn the same favor into a portable snack. This snack can be totally vegan, and is currently vegetarian. Its great to bring with you to a party or to the library. Any way you eat it, you are going to enjoy it!
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 cup roasted cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese (and/or shredded cheddar) *optional*
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (or more if you like it hot)
- 1 pinch parsley
- 1 tablespoon ranch
- Begin by roasting the cauliflower simply with just salt, pepper, and oil.
- Then in a food processor mix the cauliflower, cottage cheese, and hot sauce together. Pulse for a few times until completely combined.
- If you want it hot, microwave this mix for a few minutes (or it could be baked into a dip).
- Then spread into clean celery. Sprinkle with parsley and a bit of ranch, and enjoy!
- A simple but satisfying snack!